How to activate the SBI Debit Card? | SBI Card Activation
Hello Friend’s, Do you want to know How to activate the SBI Debit Card? You can easily activate the SBI Debit Card by following the simple steps. SBI Debit Card Activation compulsory to use that card for withdrawing your cash from the ATM’s. Let’s start to know about the How to activate SBI Card.
For activating SBI Debit card you need registered mobile number with SBI Account. You have that registered mobile number with you, then you easily activating your SBI Debit Card by following the few steps. Let’s start the steps of the activating the SBI Card.
You can be activating the SBI Debit Card, by using the bellowed-mentioned methods:
- SBI PIN Generation Via Net-Banking
- SBI PIN Generation via Customer Care
- SBI PIN Generation via SMS
- SBI PIN Generation via Visiting ATM
Here we guide you for How to activate SBI Debit Card, by using the above-given ways. Let’s ready to Activate SBI Debit Card. Carefully read the bellowed mentioned SBI Card Activation information and apply those steps for activating the SBI Card.
1. Activate SBI Card via SBI Net-Banking
- Open the official site of SBI Net-Banking. #Click Here to open the official site of SBI.
- Then, Press on #e-Service, after that, Click On #ATM Card Service. After Clicking in ATM Card Service, you can show the #ATM PIN Generation option. Select it.
- After that, enter the #Using OTP (One-Time-Password) or #Using Profile Password.
- Now select #Profile Password option, and press #Submit.
- After that, choose the #SBI Debit Card and press the #Confirm button.
- Now you have to reach the #SBI Debit Card PIN Generation page, and now you have to enter any two keys to create the SBI Card PIN.
- After entering the two digits, then you have to press #Submit button.
- After that, you will get the one SMS on your registered mobile number.
- After that, You have to enter #2 digits you can choose before, and enter the #received 2 digits number on SMS.
- After that, you have to press #Submit button.
It is the simple way to Activate SBI Debit Card. We know that you can easily Activate SBI Card by using the above-mentioned way. In case you want to get any other way for Activating SBI Debit Card, then you have to read the bellowed mentioned way.
2. SBI Debit Card PIN Generation via Contacting Customer Service
- You have to dial #1800 11 22 11 | 1800-425-3800 or 080-26599990.
- Now you have to follow the instructions of the instructor.
- After that, select the #PIN Generation option.
- After that, you have to Enter the Debit Card Number and Confirm the Debit Card Number.
- Now you will get the OTP (One-Time-Password), That OTP is valid for 2 days.
- Now you have to visit the nearest SBI ATM. Use that OTP (One-Time-Password) for generating the SBI Debit Card PIN.
Now you are worried about the How to generate the SBI Debit Card PIN via using the SBI ATM? Then don’t worry about it. Here we also guide for that. Check the bellowed-mentioned information.
3. SBI PIN Generation via Visiting the SBI ATM
- Go to the nearest #SBI ATM Locations.
- #Insert the SBI Debit Card in SBI ATM machine.
- Now you have to select the #PIN Generation option.
- After that, You have to enter the #11 Digits Account Number, and you have to confirm your account number. After that, press the #Confrim options.
- You have to also #Enter the Registered Mobile Number and confirm.
- Now you receive the OTP on your registered phone number.
- After that, use that OTP (One-Time-Password) for creating the PIN of Debit Card.
SBI Debit Card users are easily activating the SBI Debit Card by using the above-mentioned information. Are you want to know any other way for Activate SBI Debit Card. Then you carefully read the bellowed-mentioned information.
4. SBI PIN Generation via Sending SMS
- You have to send on 567676 this number.
- You have to write the SMS PIN <SPACE>Last four digits of Debit Card Number<SPACE>Last four digits of SBI Account Number.
- You will receive the OTP (One-Time-Password) on your registered mobile number.
- That OTP is valid for 2 days.
- Now you have to visit the SBI ATM Location for creating the SBI Debit Card PIN.
You have to use any way one way to Activate the SBI Debit Card. In case you face any problem in the activating SBI Debit Card, then you have to contact the State Bank Branch or State Bank Customer Service. You have to dial 1800 425 3800 this number.
We hope above-mentioned information about SBI Debit Card Activation or Activate SBI Card is very useful for Generating the SBI Debit Card PIN. In case you face any problem and you want to need guidance, then you have to contact us, by using the comment box. We will try to give you genuine guidance for that.